***This Giveaway is Now Closed! The Winner is Teresa Zeller!***
One of the things that is the most challenging for me in this whole “let’s push worship leading to the side for now” thing is that when I hear a good song, all I want to do is share it with the world. As I was listening to one of my new faves today, I decided that not only am I going to share it with you, but I’m going to highlight a few of my very favorite things right now, just in case you need some ideas for anyone on your Christmas list!
There’s a big bundle giveaway and a whole lot of discounts for you, so take a minute and do some shopping!
- This Glorious Grace -Austin Stone Worship This album is a beautiful
offering of worship from a local fellowship here in Austin. Aaron Ivey and his band write and play in depth and heartfelt music that does such a brilliant job connecting our hearts to the Father’s. Track #3 is my current fave!
- A Table Full of Strangers Vol.1 – Jason Upton This is Jason Upton like you’ve never heard him before. Our friend Dave from Loud Harp and A Boy and His Kite worked on this project and we got a sneak peek of it last summer and were blown away. The fully finished product is just an incredible musical story of the Father’s love for us. I love this album and our friends who worked on it so much that I’m offering it in my giveaway! See details below!
- Bose Soundlink Mini Bluetooth Speaker I got this for Christmas two
years ago and I use it almost every day to listen to the albums above. Probably the most useful gift I’ve gotten in years!
- Jesus Feminist – Sarah Bessey So many people look at this title and immediately walk away. I almost did, but thisbook is a lovely description of what the Bible actually says about women. It’s about redemption and finding the place you were always meant to have as a woman. Sarah has a new book out now, too, Out of Sorts, but I haven’t had the chance to dive into it yet. It’s next on my list!
- The Healing Path – Robin Pasley Surprise, surprise! If you hang out with me for longer than ten minutes, I’m going to tell you to buy this book. This book is the reason why I have been able to walk in such freedom in the past for years. Every believer in the world needs this step-by-step guide to healing so I’ve decided to give one away! See details below.
- This Bracelet from Debella.net I am not a typical Texas girl who loves her bling (likely because I am not really Texan), but this bracelet caught my eye the first time I saw it and then I searched for it for hours one night when I was finally ready to commit. What I love about it is that it doesn’t move or make noise on my arm (two things I can’t handle), and it also has a magnetic clasp so it’s easy to wear! Check out the rest of the store, too, there is a wide variety of jewelry and home decor choose from. Christina at Debella has graciously extended a discount offer to my readers! Enter the code FAVORITETHINGS at checkout and you’ll get 15% off your purchase! If that’s not enough, make sure to check her out on Dec. 5th for even more great deals! Order custom wall decor by Dec.6, everything else by Dec. 13 for Christmas shipping!
- These earrings (and a few others) from Love Street Boutique
I am actually totally bummed to tell you that I lost these earrings this year, but they are absolutely my favorite, and I keep hoping they’ll turn up in the car, or under a couch cushion. Check out all that LSB has to offer. Great deals on great jewlery, and: just for you, if you enter the code Julie2015 at checkout, you’ll get a 30% discount! That’s an incredible deal! Order by Dec. 18th for Christmas shipping!
- One of a kind Dauntless Cuffs (By Danielle Brower), which are not available for purchase right now BUT, I’ve got one to give away! See the details below, and when you get a chance, check out Dauntless Grace Ministries for awesome, encouraging and insightful content that explores what it looks like to live a wholehearted and vulnerable life.
- Natalie’s Custom Decor Natalie made signs for the boys’ rooms this year when we redecorated them and I absolutely love them. I gave her the general idea of what I wanted and she knocked the project ot of the park! Check out her website for all the different styles she can do!
- Designed By Regina I was gifted this beautiful jewelry holder in secret sister gift exchange this year and I love it so much. When you take a look at Rita’s other products I think you’ll be amazed! Check her out! She does some really cool things with frames that I’ve never seen before!
- Calvin Klein Reveal Eau de Parfum This may be the first bottle of perfume I’ve used until it’s gone ever in my whole life. It’s not too heavy or overwhelming and people will compliment you all day long! I’m definitely putting this on my list this year!
- Live.Simple Soap Seriously, who doesn’t love real, homemade soap? I love Emily’s process, her heart and her soap. It smells divine, and for someone who is highly allergic to store-bought, chemical filled soap, this stuff is perfect for me, plus I know exactly what’s in it and where it came from. Emily is offering my readers a 20% discount, using the code JP20, good ONLY through Thursday at midnight. You’ll also want to check her site for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals!
- Herb Scissors I’m not kidding, these scissors are the best thing since freeze dried basil. I use them weekly (usually on cilantro because it’s one of my favorites and one of the most annoying to chop.), and they’re super easy to clean. If you have a cook in your life, this is the gift to give!
- Gingerbread Lattes Listen, I don’t care what color the cup is, it’s
what is on the inside that counts, right? And I wait all year long for November 1st to roll around and bring with it my beloved grande, gingerbread, nonfat, with whip, latte (Did I do it right? I think they’ve changed things since I was a barista oh . . . 12 years ago). So guess what? This is the last and final thing on my favorites list (for today anyway) and I’m going to give it away too! Except, you can buy whatever drink you want under $5, though clearly, I’m making a recommendation ;).
There you have it, my friends. Some amazing music, books and a bunch of other random stuff that I am loving for this holiday season.
This is what’s up for grabs:
A Table Full of Strangers Digital Download by Jason Upton
Dauntless Cuff (selection will vary)
The Healing Path by Robin Pasley
$5 Starbucks Giftcard
That’s $55 worth of awesome swag, folks!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Leave a comment and tell me your favorite thing about the Christmas season. Please also leave your email address or a social media username so I can notify you!
BONUS ENTRIES (1 extra entry per option):
- Follow my blog and/or sign up for my email list (both links are on the sidebar to the right) and leave a comment here saying that you did.
- Like my author page on Facebook and leave a comment here saying that you did.
- Tweet about it or share on Facebook and tag my author page! Sample Tweet: I just entered this awesome Christmas giveaway by @jpresley48! Check it out here: http://bit.ly/1lBAh04 Then leave a comment here that you did!
Winner will be chosen and announced on Friday, November 27, 2015.
Don’t forget about all the great discounts offered above! Now go shopping, and Merry Christmas!